Sale Director (US)
The Sales Director at Gigaspaces will be responsible for the management and execution of direct sales in an assigned territory targeted to the Financial Services and Insurance industries.
The selected candidate will be working closely with experienced sales and marketing leadership and be supported by a strong technical team in an ideal, fast-paced, rapidly growing startup environment to grow professionally and go beyond expectations.
- Contribute to direct sales based on agreed criteria.
- Penetrate and develop major strategic accounts and new prospects in chosen business segments. Perform sales presentations to those prospects, negotiate contracts, and close new business deals
- Manage direct sales in assigned territory.
- Support indirect sales network and partnerships
- Coordinate assigned territorial and account sales with corporate sales functions and report sales activity
- Contribute to marketing strategies and plans to identify opportunities in the territory
Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of results-driven enterprise software sales experience
- Sales experience in the enterprise software market with an understanding of middleware and in-memory computing along with data and application integration solutions around Data Warehouses, Big Data, AI / ML / IOT data science.
- Good understanding of enterprise IT architectures and corporate data strategies and solutions. Fluent with data types and formats, data access and delivery modes, data and metadata management, web and cloud-based integration technologies, big data solutions, IT infrastructure deployment models, and enterprise-class architectural topics like performance, scalability, security, and governance
- Capable of managing all aspects of the sales cycle from cold calling prospects to negotiating enterprise-wide contracts
- Ability to present technical concepts and business solutions clearly through demonstrations and proposals
- Good organizational, prospecting and follow-up skills
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related discipline, computer science or engineering with an MBA preferred, or equivalent work experience.