As a DevOps Engineer at GigaSpaces, you will work in a challenging, multidisciplinary environment as part of the R&D team to develop our cloud and on-premise offerings. You’ll work collaboratively with software engineers and work on the latest technology stack.
You will develop CI/CD workflows, implement Kubernetes at scale, apply cloud services design patterns, own and manage multi-cloud accounts, automate and manage the product security, and more.
Knowledge & Skills requirements:
· BSc/Eng from a known university
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in software development - a must (Java programming is an advantage)
· Minimum 3 years of experience in system or DevOps engineering- a must
· Familiar with big data technologies operations
· Experience with K8s, Docker is an advantage
· Experience with public cloud services is an advantage.